Italy, c. 1952
10 h in (25 cm)
Working for Lavenia, Campi was at the forefront of Italian studio ceramic design in the early 1950s. Considering herself an artist rather than a product designer, Campi withdrew from Lavenia around 1954 in dismay at the whimsical mass-market copies of her designs produced by companies such as Vibi in Turin. Signed and numbered with glazed factory marks.